Three things you thinking about now.

1. Lol you don't wanna know, its not porn though and its M.c the Max related.

2. Why this week my internet screwing up when this my last week til phone get cut off lmao
3. Yay everyone on mcthemaxmc likes my gfxs.
 
1. I love my new sig
2. Maybe I should have set the other avi as my default
3. My legs hurts
 
Last edited:
1. I hope someone on Soompi help me write my newbie thread
2. I wanna watch Glass Slipper again
3. Waaa that show is the best ever
 
1. I can't believe how fake that jerk is!
2. And to think i was beginning to believe he wasn't a bad guy
3. HA! Never will I let my guard down anymore and not trust what I feel inside my heart.
 
1. I' m in love :p
2. It feels like curse though, I can't like/love anyone except him
3. Awww I love him so much
 
1. It is a curse if u know u can't be with him :(
2. Ugh I wish my brother would get a life already and stop annoying people
3. I don't understand why my new sigs suck so bad...they just plain not unique like my old ones.
 
1. No, who is he?
2. At last I made a decent MC The Max sig with my new gfx program.
mcthemaxcutenesssigempresscrystal.png

3. Seem like it took forever to get this.....waaa I'm so happy...bet I can't make another :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top