Three things you thinking about now.

why cant i tell her how i feel.

why she tells me she wants me.

why does she alwas go back with her ex...and leaves me alone,
just to tell me she wants me again.
 
1. This soooo cute. :p
JaceFurries.jpg

2. I need to translate that article from yesterday
3. LOL he should have gave us a link to which Myspace page to send our support to
 
I spend too much time on forums.

My life seem to revolve around posting on forums.

Forums are so addicting.
 
1. Wow my new Edea sig awesome
2. I missed the digimon one, but hehe I always see it on the other forums I hang at
3. Ugh Minhyuk avi....haha bet i'm screwed it up
 
1. i have no fast connection anymore
2. Waaa now I can't watch the triple concert perf
3. Or even look at pics of it cause daum won't load completely with dial up:(
 
wonders if i could be on ninja warrior

maybe she want to go to the movies

was i supposed to have fed the horses.
 
-I went shopping and got these awesome red straight legged jeans.

-And and awesome peace sign necklace.

-and and and these awesome ginormous sunglasses with zebra stripes on them. xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top