Three things you thinking about now.

1. So sick, feel like I'm dying slowly each day XD
2. LMFAO I can't believe that "Dream Concert" stuff
3. WOW just wow this fangirl/fanboy stuff is too crazy....I can't belive those DBSK and Suju fans got raped....
 
1. i can barely sit up, i'm so weak :(
2. I need my internet to be back completely waaaa so I can check up on my boys and to post new stuff
3. I think I made my new header too big...
 
-Why 'ya still sick? ._.;

-Must be some bad stuff.

-The camera on Jumper BLOWED. ;.;
 
1. I don't know whats wrong with me....I should go to doctor, but I'm too scared of them saying stay overnight.
2. Hospitals creepy me out as well as all those tests they do to you when they don't know whats wrong with you
3. Owwww my stomach
 
-I know how you feel about the Hospital, Empress.
But maybe you should go anyway. .__. You've been sick for a while. =/

-There was a GIANT ant in my room last night!

-I was scared of it. xD
 
Ahhhhh...Soda......

What Should I make For Din-din Tonight?

AHHHH! Beer Battered Fish And shimp!
 
-The hot is okay.

-As long as there's water.

-If not, I'm going to be a hermit this summer. D:
 
1. XD I bet everyone hates my new avi
2. Its only temp til I make new avi/sig of some random crap
3. I think I might go to hospital this week.
 
-I need new books to read too. O:

-Busch Gardens, yaaaay.

-I don't have a third though. ;.;
 
-I wish people wouldn't tell me that I'm "logical"...

-It annoys the hell out of me...

-...no matter how true it might be.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top