Three things you thinking about now.

1. Woot m having a great lazy day
2. I wana go into town but can't b stuffed driving for a hour
3. Should go see how vinny and wendy are feeling after the last2 days
 
1. Pet Society takes so long
2. I love FF mystic Quest
3. I can't wait to play FF7. :3
 
1. Thinkin about having another go at ffIV
2. Argh don't wana work tomorrow
3. But need the money
 
1. Lol he just ruin my sex drive with this scandal
2. I can't even think about being with someone without that image coming in my head -_-
3. So tired today xD
 
1. College is sooo @___@
2. Ugh tomorrow going to see her to get help on this.
3. Pet society is so complex o.o....like this trading thing. x.x
 
1. I really need to ps
2. xD, but yay i'm getting my octopus and cat plushie :3
3. Just need to earn up to 13,000 gold...shouldn't take no more then a day and a half
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top