Three things you thinking about now.

1. Yay, it upload
2. Niw that stupid first movie should stop getting fans
3. That video is up to 15, 678 viewed.
 
1. Yay, yay, yay I'm so freaking happy!!!!!!!!
2. I can't wait until it finish the final steps
3. I hope Kat dream of becoming a model comes true
 
Nothing on mines that much, butb I still send it

Should I post my Sim movie here since Yuna, Tidua, Sephiroth, and I think some others are staring in it...and also because I had posted the first one here before.

I don't think none of you guys would see it anyway
 
1. The forum new header looks great
2. I don't get the top part though
3. I hope this gets us great new members
 
1. I missed Epik High
2. Tablo rocks!!!
3. Lol, a soong aout super fans
 
Thanks Kat

Kat....

why so sad? it makes kb sad when Kat sad...
 
Last edited:
1. I'm add you KB
2. Hope you like my page
3. Mines easy to find, my user name is the same here, EmpressCrystal :D
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top