What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
final fantasy 8. it was my first and my favorite. i will never forget that game. although i got it wen i was like in third grade. i could not understand the story but now i do and i cant stop playing it. its awsome. =D
 
It appears that you either really like FF8 or you think its boring. No in between. :(
 
Tiny Bronco said:
It appears that you either really like FF8 or you think its boring. No in between. :(

Not really...sometimes people just repeat whatever they hear without thinking it through...I meant it's been a long while since someone choosing FF8 appeared, all the others don't come anymore...
 
Last edited:
My favorite is ff7.
Second to that is ff8.
Third is ff6.
 
finalmfantasy7

Mod Edit: That's great, but we'll understand with just one post. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Heh..I'll vote for 10. Playing it for the 7th time in a row right now. O.o
 
I'm all for FF7!
I'm surprised FF8 is in second cause I've heard a lot of people say that they didn't like it.

What do we do about the other thread like this?
 
Tiny Bronco said:
I'm all for FF7!
I'm surprised FF8 is in second cause I've heard a lot of people say that they didn't like it.

What do we do about the other thread like this?

I'm surprised as well....and frustrated....that FF8 is in second place as well....it can't be compared to any other not even in a far range and nobody that chose it even comes around...it's really disappointing compared to many other places I've been to...
 
OMG o_O

my favourite was IV, and it isn't in the poll, now I've played VI and it is my favourite... what can we see here? It isn't in the poll either!!! <_<
 
They are in the poll.. they are listed as Final Fantasy II (US) and Final Fantasy III (US) respectively. When FF4 and FF6 were originally released in the US, they were released there as FF2 and FF3 because the real FF2, FF3 and FF5 were never released in the US until the PlayStation remakes. In the remakes all games have the proper numbering in the whole world though.
 
I hav3 to go with ff7. The best and started to play it at 8 years. now im 13 ive completed it now nearly 10 times you cant get bored of it. ff7 is one of the games that has some really good characters including ff8
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top