What is your favorite FF

What is your favorite Final Fantasy?


  • Total voters
    181
  • Poll closed .
As you mentioned, you've missed so many heh.

In my opinion, Final Fantasy Tactics is my favourite because it's a basic storyline and there is plenty of strategy and variety to it. You don't have to follow exact steps and exact ways to beat levels. Lets say there's a soldier on the ground - you can either use another soldier, archer, mage and so on. There's many ways to accomplish your battles in the game.

I am also a big fan in the tactics-style games. With Broken Image Games, we're hoping to develop games like that as our primary genre - just because there's so much strategy to them.
 
CiD said:
U cant compare the FF games. All is epic storys of their own.

I also think that's true, you might find different lovely features from each one.
 
Could someone enlighten me to that subject please?

Sure, every FF story is epic. But FF isn't about story, per se. Their gameplay and their nogstalgic feelings make them different and seperated. =D

Like Final Fantasy IX for example. XD!

FFX makes another big point in that. While epic, their stories are different. I see no reason why you can't rate them.

Besides that simple minded reason, I agree with you three 100%. =D

That's why I voted FFVII. XD
 
Hydra
Sure, every FF story is epic. But FF isn't about story, per se. Their gameplay and their nogstalgic feelings make them different and seperated. =D

You will be quoted throughout time because of this! ;hai
Although FFs are famous for their fantastic storylines they wouldn't be anything without the music, developed characters, or battle systems.
 
jedi geoff said:
well FF9 was the first i played, its bored into my memory

I WANT TO PLAY IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
*Feels like playing his brand-new copy of FFIX as of now*
Why not just buy FFIX for cheap off eBay?
 
reasoniamalive said:
I didn't even get an allowance at that age :p

I got an allowance at the age of 13. :p
Now I get an even bigger allowance compared to what I got when I was 13. =D
 
reasoniamalive said:
Guess some of us weren't as 'privileged' as you...
Well.....I do chores around the house to get my allowance, guess that's why I get it. =P At least I still get one.
Nothing comes free in life..... -_-
 
Ok,... a little sorry that I went off-topic with the whole allowance thing.

I'm seriously considering getting VI Advance - but don't have the cash right now.

X/X-2 is still my favorite FF out of the ones I've played.
 
^If you do get it tell me how it is. And you have 14,395 gil in cash :D
Stores except that right?
 
Tiny Bronco said:
^If you do get it tell me how it is. And you have 14,395 gil in cash :D
Stores except that right?

I DO?!?! *Runs off to check bank balance*

Phew! Actually I have over 500K reserve! Too bad they don't take credit! XD

Can't we go back to getting gold in FF's that worked a lot better in the real world.

;hea
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top