Your Last Day...

I don't know what I'll be doing during that day, but I expect that a part of it will have me thinking of the life I lead and my memories
 
I'd go out naked with a coat on.

Flash everyone I could, and sneak into Staples and press the button, just because I can. Staples workers included.

Try to make things right with "someone" one more time, let them know how I feel, and die happily.

That's about it.
 
Hydra said:
I'd go out naked with a coat on.

Flash everyone I could, and sneak into Staples and press the button, just because I can. Staples workers included.

Try to make things right with "someone" one more time, let them know how I feel, and die happily.

That's about it.
=O
i almost forgots aboot those peoplez XD
 
That was interesting hydra very interesting but at the end sweet i guess (ill never understand this man *sigh*) Anyway it appears that we all have very different ideas of what a last day should be like. I know I do have several people on whom I would like to cast my revenge but that would be a waste of my final moments, I would spend all I could with my love like I have said, but also maby try to get over my great fear of heights right before I went (be prepared for what comes next) and make sure I am right with myself and make sure I have no regrets about myself. Whatever anyone else thinks about me to hell with them, its what I think about myself that affects me the most. At least thats my thoughts.
 
Probably get in all the yaoi I could. And try to make a last effort to give all the peeps from ffnet one hell of a glomp!
 
My last day..i would throw a HUGE party so we could have all the fun possible!!!
and then i would have HUGE stage so i could sing and we could take turns XDDD
and and i would hire some AWESOME bands to come play as well....
:D
ya..
 
You actuallly have that kind of money to have bands come and play and your house...then again who needs to hire when the world is about to end. Everybody is in a state of chaos so you can get away with nething with out having to pay.
 
Man I havent been on here for a while ;) I have been hammered by school these past few weeks. The way the world is now its safe to say that, it could mean all out global war in the future. Im trying so hard to be optimistic but every time I turn on the news its always something about war. T mean they're turning Mickey Mouse against us!!
 
Amen DAMN YOU WALT DISNEY AND YOUR MOUSE :) But seriously it is getting really hard to be optimistic in this world where it scares me to think that soon it could be our last day. I still stand by my before i'll be with the one i love and not even the fire will tear me from her arms.
 
my last day would be with my girlfriend.
we would do everything together,and i dont mean sex.
we've alwas wanted to drive away together,
just drive away and never come back.we've been talking about this
for awhile now.


but if this was my last day......i would live.
 
Hmm.. when I think of what I would do I immediately assume that I'd do all the things that I would have liked to have done if I had the rest of my life... but then I think that i'd just be wasting a lot of time trying to do things. I think instead i'd just find something simple that I love doing, like playing ps, or reading a book, sitting with my friends, something that just makes me content.
 
I would break in Square Enix and play all the tech demos of FF 13, and hold somebody at gun point just to show me something they wouldn't usually like my fave characters making out! lol
 
Jhimian said:
Im trying so hard to be optimistic but every time I turn on the news its always something about war. T mean they're turning Mickey Mouse against us!!


= o ...reminds me of something...


blackstar said:
But seriously it is getting really hard to be optimistic in this world where it scares me to think that soon it could be our last day.


*scratches head* yeah... definitely reminds me of something...

The Bible said:
When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

= D

...there is nothing new under the sun.
 
Me and Jhimian think WAY too much alike but then again we are best friends so I guess we have some things in common. But it is something we agree on, however i have decided that i will live every day my way. Some people are certain that the world will be over in 15 years and plan as such. I have decided that i will live normally and plan like the world will never end, just in case it doesnt in my life time :) Thats my theory anyway.
 
Actually...its suppose to end this year if Nostradamus is right. I don't know if any of you have heard that...but the world ends in the year 2007, the war last for 25 years and it takes the world 100 years to rejuvenate itself so life forms can live on it again. And another thing. He's never been wrong.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top