- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 1,778
- Age
- 48
- Occupation
- car sales
- RPG Name
- Leon
Unless it was my family or friends I would adopt a "everyone for himself" attitude. I would probably break the law, which is bad I know.
XDDjedi geoff said:id try and get someone to have sex with me, cuz it sounds pretty good![]()
=OHydra said:I'd go out naked with a coat on.
Flash everyone I could, and sneak into Staples and press the button, just because I can. Staples workers included.
Try to make things right with "someone" one more time, let them know how I feel, and die happily.
That's about it.
Jhimian said:Im trying so hard to be optimistic but every time I turn on the news its always something about war. T mean they're turning Mickey Mouse against us!!
blackstar said:But seriously it is getting really hard to be optimistic in this world where it scares me to think that soon it could be our last day.
The Bible said:When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.