Evil Genie!

Granted, but you work on crappy Sim dating RPG games for the Japanese for all your time there.

I wish I had a pony. :D
 
Wish granted, but this pony is hyper-active, so it keeps trashing your bedroom. :D

I wish i could make a lot of money out of cosplay. :p
 
Granted... but then you would not be yoursekf anymore, but cait sith

I wish to be Cecil, and to go trough FFIV as him... (without any game over)
 
Wish granted, but you become the fanatically leader of the Red Wings, and you'll bomb every city on earth.

I wish i could change Ex-Death into an Ex-Parrot. xD
 
Wish granted, but the parrot kills off every party member. O.O

I wish I was a monkey who could throw......bananas. Yeah, bananas.
 
Wish granted, but you're spending your holiday in Castle Pandemonia. :D Gwahaha!

I wish people would cut down on the spamming.
 
Granted, but forums became too boring without it.

I wish I had some candy right about now.
 
Ga. You posted first.

Granted, but he improves the company by firing you! :p :D How evil of him.

I wish I had a Trampoline .
 
Last edited:
To Be Honest I Havent Played This Game But It Sounds Good
 
Wow!!! Avathar!!! Castle Pandemonia would be nice!!!!! Jade Passage rules :P

Grantred, Tiny Bronco... but you would jump out of this world

I want FFXII, FFXIII, FF versus XIII, FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, FFXIV, XV, XVI, XVII VII PS4 Remake :P
 
Granted but you take a bit out of it and all the jelly filling comes out flooding your entire town.

I wish it was colder in my house.(Its 87 degrees in my basement wich has know windows and is underground! :eek: :mad: )
 
Granted, but the shoes are to small and your feat get stuck in them for the rest of eternity.

I wish I could find my cat. She's hiding somewhere. :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top