Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 4, 2006 #301 Granted, but it wouldn't give any profit I wish to be hired by Square-Enix
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 4, 2006 #302 Granted, but you work on crappy Sim dating RPG games for the Japanese for all your time there. I wish I had a pony.
Granted, but you work on crappy Sim dating RPG games for the Japanese for all your time there. I wish I had a pony.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jun 4, 2006 #303 Wish granted, but this pony is hyper-active, so it keeps trashing your bedroom. I wish i could make a lot of money out of cosplay.
Wish granted, but this pony is hyper-active, so it keeps trashing your bedroom. I wish i could make a lot of money out of cosplay.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 4, 2006 #304 Granted... but then you would not be yoursekf anymore, but cait sith I wish to be Cecil, and to go trough FFIV as him... (without any game over)
Granted... but then you would not be yoursekf anymore, but cait sith I wish to be Cecil, and to go trough FFIV as him... (without any game over)
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jun 5, 2006 #305 Wish granted, but you become the fanatically leader of the Red Wings, and you'll bomb every city on earth. I wish i could change Ex-Death into an Ex-Parrot. xD
Wish granted, but you become the fanatically leader of the Red Wings, and you'll bomb every city on earth. I wish i could change Ex-Death into an Ex-Parrot. xD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 5, 2006 #306 Wish granted, but the parrot kills off every party member. O.O I wish I was a monkey who could throw......bananas. Yeah, bananas.
Wish granted, but the parrot kills off every party member. O.O I wish I was a monkey who could throw......bananas. Yeah, bananas.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 5, 2006 #307 With one of them in your butt :X I want to be a summoner
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jun 5, 2006 #308 Wish granted, but you can only summon Harry Belafonte. ^^ I wish i lived in the 20's.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 6, 2006 #309 Granted... but there wouldn't be any final fantasy there... :X I wish to be on holidays
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jun 6, 2006 #310 Wish granted, but you're spending your holiday in Castle Pandemonia. Gwahaha! I wish people would cut down on the spamming.
Wish granted, but you're spending your holiday in Castle Pandemonia. Gwahaha! I wish people would cut down on the spamming.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 6, 2006 #311 Granted, but forums became too boring without it. I wish I had some candy right about now.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 6, 2006 #312 Granted...but you are turned into a baby and I steal it. I wish my boss would stop using the company revenue to buy jewerly and begin looking for ways to improve the company.
Granted...but you are turned into a baby and I steal it. I wish my boss would stop using the company revenue to buy jewerly and begin looking for ways to improve the company.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jun 6, 2006 #313 Ga. You posted first. Granted, but he improves the company by firing you! How evil of him. I wish I had a Trampoline . Last edited: Jun 6, 2006
Ga. You posted first. Granted, but he improves the company by firing you! How evil of him. I wish I had a Trampoline .
auron Freelancer Member Joined Jun 6, 2006 Messages 28 Age 35 Location unknown Occupation guardian RPG Name auron Jun 6, 2006 #314 To Be Honest I Havent Played This Game But It Sounds Good
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jun 9, 2006 #315 Wow!!! Avathar!!! Castle Pandemonia would be nice!!!!! Jade Passage rules Grantred, Tiny Bronco... but you would jump out of this world I want FFXII, FFXIII, FF versus XIII, FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, FFXIV, XV, XVI, XVII VII PS4 Remake
Wow!!! Avathar!!! Castle Pandemonia would be nice!!!!! Jade Passage rules Grantred, Tiny Bronco... but you would jump out of this world I want FFXII, FFXIII, FF versus XIII, FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, FFXIV, XV, XVI, XVII VII PS4 Remake
Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus Jun 12, 2006 #316 granted but all games was copied and the cops saw it and trowd you in jail for 10 years. i wish i own the biggest donut in the world!
granted but all games was copied and the cops saw it and trowd you in jail for 10 years. i wish i own the biggest donut in the world!
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jun 12, 2006 #317 Granted but you take a bit out of it and all the jelly filling comes out flooding your entire town. I wish it was colder in my house.(Its 87 degrees in my basement wich has know windows and is underground! )
Granted but you take a bit out of it and all the jelly filling comes out flooding your entire town. I wish it was colder in my house.(Its 87 degrees in my basement wich has know windows and is underground! )
Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus Jun 13, 2006 #318 granted but its been 87- degrees indeed! i wish that donut jelly disappears!
~Hidan~ Dragoon Member Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 543 Age 43 Location The Clouds above Midgar Occupation Vigilante RPG Name Draxxus Jun 15, 2006 #319 Granted, but its replaced with brid droppings I wish for a new pair of shoes.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jun 21, 2006 #320 Granted, but the shoes are to small and your feat get stuck in them for the rest of eternity. I wish I could find my cat. She's hiding somewhere.
Granted, but the shoes are to small and your feat get stuck in them for the rest of eternity. I wish I could find my cat. She's hiding somewhere.