L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 13, 2007 #141 I've heard that Miyavi is actually a girl.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #142 OMG I HEAR THIS TOO. More than rumor?!
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 13, 2007 #143 I think so... you know, we both have heard about it... which could be the error margin?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #144 It may be more than gossips now. IT MAY BE FACTZ0RZ?
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 13, 2007 #145 I'm gonna ask her personally. Le'mme send her an e-mail. XD In other news, Star Ocean is the best game ever! *meow*;kit
I'm gonna ask her personally. Le'mme send her an e-mail. XD In other news, Star Ocean is the best game ever! *meow*;kit
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #146 We're young and we're hot, and we don't like the....c(hicken), and we don't like the c(hicken). XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!
We're young and we're hot, and we don't like the....c(hicken), and we don't like the c(hicken). XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 13, 2007 #147 LOL I've heard that 2 members of the forum are kissing in the rain!=D LOL
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #148 I heard one of the members has their face in my CROOOOOOOc pit. =/ Nasty buggers they be.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 13, 2007 #149 LOLz0rz I've heard this site doesn't really exist.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #150 We are in paradox, z0mg? Discuss further!
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 13, 2007 #151 Okay, if you take the blue pill, you'll enter the real uber FFNet site, and there won't be a chance to turn back. If you take the red one, you'll forget all this and you'll keep on logging as a normal Super Mod. XD
Okay, if you take the blue pill, you'll enter the real uber FFNet site, and there won't be a chance to turn back. If you take the red one, you'll forget all this and you'll keep on logging as a normal Super Mod. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #152 *eats red pill* *gets two Mod Sabres, and fights off n00bs, bots, and rule breakers* SET UP THE BASE! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I heard Uber FFNet isn't real!
*eats red pill* *gets two Mod Sabres, and fights off n00bs, bots, and rule breakers* SET UP THE BASE! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I heard Uber FFNet isn't real!
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 14, 2007 #153 Milk Inc. - Tainted Love
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 14, 2007 #154 Luis posts in wrong topiks. OMG DISCUSS MOAR MEXICO? ^___^; I do that sometimes too, haha. XD
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 14, 2007 #155 LOL But I bet you liked it! I've heard this was the 'What are you listening to?' thread.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 14, 2007 #156 o.o aliens O_O
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 14, 2007 #157 I've heard T-C is an alien... or was it Kat? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 14, 2007 #158 *starts crying* noo it wasn't me T_T
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter Apr 14, 2007 #159 =0 Don't cry kittay! Aliens are cool! XD Watch Frank! =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 14, 2007 #160 =o that dog is so ugly XD i heard that um Hydra IS a rockstar O_O