Gossip of FFNet

I've heard that Miyavi is actually a girl.
 
I think so...
you know, we both have heard about it...
which could be the error margin?
 
I'm gonna ask her personally. Le'mme send her an e-mail. XD

In other news, Star Ocean is the best game ever! *meow*;kit
 
We're young and we're hot, and we don't like the....c(hicken), and we don't like the c(hicken).

XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!
 
LOL
I've heard that 2 members of the forum are kissing in the rain!=D
LOL
 
I heard one of the members has their face in my CROOOOOOOc pit.

=/

Nasty buggers they be.
 
LOLz0rz
I've heard this site doesn't really exist.
 
Okay, if you take the blue pill, you'll enter the real uber FFNet site, and there won't be a chance to turn back.
If you take the red one, you'll forget all this and you'll keep on logging as a normal Super Mod.

XD
 
*eats red pill*

*gets two Mod Sabres, and fights off n00bs, bots, and rule breakers*

SET UP THE BASE! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I heard Uber FFNet isn't real!
 
Luis posts in wrong topiks.

OMG DISCUSS MOAR MEXICO?

^___^;

I do that sometimes too, haha. XD
 
LOL
But I bet you liked it! ;)
I've heard this was the 'What are you listening to?' thread.
 
I've heard T-C is an alien... or was it Kat? XD
 
=0
Don't cry kittay!
Aliens are cool! XD
Watch Frank! =D
200px-Frank_(MiB2).jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top