Picture Thread!!

Hydra said:
Because he's so Leet, he can do whatever he wants. He's awesome like that. =D

~

John Smith said:
He took the picture inside the bathtub! XD

Yes, I am actually but a few inches tall, so I went inside the drainpipes of my bathtub, and surprisingly, it's quite bright in there. =O

So yes, reasoniamalive, let's put me in a bottle or something. 8)
 
Avathar said:
T_T Don't rub it in

Well, maybe the sun oil

you can

rub in

for the

long journey on sea and all lolzlolz~
I'll get the SPF 50. =D
 
Wheeeee
I'm going to post pictures
Of people in our group at school
That are on FFNet
When I get home this afternoon.
I have pictures of us all in the group...
Except Oolyan and Kite.
 
I was going to draw an anime-ish self portrait of me, but I decided not to. XD
 
Of course, I'm going to put facial hair on myself.

Just because I want to be manly like Avathar.

Even if I don't have it. =D
 
I'm about done with it.

But I got a little sidetracked, so a doodle on the side of the paper turned into a drawing. You'll know what I mean. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top